Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cooking With A Flame

I like to cook on the outdoor gas grill. I like cooking over a flame. It's primitive. It's tasty. It gives me satisfaction.

It doesn't matter what is to be grilled, I enjoy cooking it all. From zucchini slices to corn on the cob, baking potatoes, steaks, salmon, hamburgers and hot dogs. All good.

But, it's Labor Day weekend and thus the traditional end to summer and the summer grilling season. It won't stop me. If my tank has propane then I will cook with a flame. Even when there is snow on the grill I am up to putting on a coat and cooking outside; especially if it's a steak from Critchfield's.

I just like cooking with a flame no matter what the season. Labor Day may be a national celebration to celebrate, "the strength and esprit de corps of the trade and labor organizations," but it certainly doesn't mean grilling is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment